Sunday, October 9, 2011

Skylar's Second Super Shindig

How is that for alliteration??

Here are some pictures from the awesome shower thrown for Skylar by two of the best "aunts" this girl could every ask for -- the decorations were so adorable - and I am pretty sure no detail was left off -- this was a "pinterest" worthy party! :) for sure.






THANK YOU Beka and Emily! I was talking to Nate the night after this party, about just how awesome it is to have girlfriends that I literally was in diapers with - that to this day are my closest friends. I am so very truly blessed - and this sweet baby has NO IDEA how blessed SHE is to inherit such wonderful godly influences in here life. I could not be more thankful!

There were a TON of ladies at this shower and each one of them holds such a special place in my life. I can't wait for Skylar to meet them all.

On another note - we have finally hung a few things on the wall in her room - (I still have to make one big project for the wall over her bed) - and I did my first load of baby laundry tonight. I'm not sure why that made it all seem a little more real to me. :) But I am definitely feeling a little -- i mean *LITTLE* more ready for her to be here. She still has a little while to "bake" though! :)

:) Off to help Nate in the nursery - he wanted to "build" the pack-n-play - and judging from the sound of the crash that just came from that direction -- he probably needs some help reading the directions! :)

No comments: