Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Skylar's Party - Family Style

Skylar is one loved little girl!! I am so very thankful that there are so many people who already care about this little baby! It is hard for me to imagine that I could love her more than I already do - but I know that when she gets here this feeling will just be magnified even more!

Here are pictures from the most recent party to celebrate Skylar's arrival -- that hopefully - will be in a few weeks!


There was yummy food! Such sweet hostesses! Hilariously funny games (nursery rhyme charades - please note pictures above -- apparently I get my dramatics from mi madre!) and of course - Skylar was spoiled with adorable clothes, sweet blankets, diapers - including ones in the shape of a cake! - wipes, feeding and kitchen supplies, a car seat and my new breast friend...err.. a breast pump. :) ha!

Now, if her bedding would just hurry up and get here -- she would have just about everything a girl could possibly need or want! Except for the fact that we have been so busy her entire room is covered with boxes, gifts and bags -- we might should work on that! :)

Happy Wednesday! Here's to another night with Diane - the most hilarious child birth education teacher on the planet. I really hope this week Nate can keep from crying watching the birth of a placenta. :)

Love!

No comments: