Monday, July 9, 2018

Happy Fourth of July - From China!























Happy July 4 (from China)! Today we explored the park near our hotel again - it is so beautiful here! We spent some time in the pool - you can tell Cate loves the water as much as we do!! We had a picnic in our room where Cate ate half of my wrap from Starbucks. We shopped the afternoon away with our friend Ann. She took us to real Chinatown - no really - down a bunch of back alleys and to her preferred vendors where I even chose my own pearls and watched them make my earrings. We ate at the Noodle Shop near our hotel for the second time where we once again carb loaded on homemade rice noodles and broccoli (it is the best I’ve ever had) - you could feed a family of 4 for under $10 and it’s AMAZING. We had a group party in our room with a jade vendor this evening and also packed our bags to head to Hong Kong tomorrow so we can come home!!!!!

No comments: