Tuesday, July 5, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!


We are so very very very excited! I think Nate is beside himself -- he now refers to me in the plural form -- instead of "Hey baby, how's my girl?" It's "Hey babies, how are my girls?"

We have started calling "Skylar" by her name, but sometimes she is still "Bean". Ha!

We went to Target on Saturday night, to buy ONE thing each - Nate ended up with two - he couldn't decide! ha!! I think he just might be worse than me!

We are so extremely thankful for all of our wonderful family and friends who have supported us so much in the past few months! We absolutely LOVED being surrounded by everyone on Friday night as we cut the cake! Skylar is one loved little girl! I can't wait to upload some pictures! :)

xoxo

1 comment:

jennilynn said...

I'm so excited for you both! I'm so happy that life is beautiful for you- you deserve it!