Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Gymnast?!

Maybe Skylar is a gymnast? Because she is certainly flipping around in my tummy! Nate doesn't have the patience to sit there and try to see if he can feel her - he will sit with his hand on my belly for about 60 seconds -and then pull his hand away and say - "this is crazy - I can't feel anything!!" WITHOUT FAIL she kicks as soon as he moves his fingers!

I can't tell yet if he would really be able to feel her or not - maybe it's just ME being able to feel her and THINKING he would be able to??

Either way - this is one of the things that makes this entire process seem much more real -- I still can't believe this is all happening. I would also be willing to bet that I will still be saying that "I can't believe this is happening" for the next year or so of life! :)

Okay...well maybe just until the first dirty diaper.....then I will be saying it for a different reason. :)

No comments: