Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I can *ALMOST* feel the sand between my toes....

....and the sun on my nose!
Every year Nate and I have been REALLY good about planning vacations and getting away - usually long weekends for anniversary and birthdays and then week long vacations in the summer and fall...

It is so wierd to think that this year will be the last year it will be just the two of us...I mean - our normal summer vacation routine....sleeping in at the beach until 10, being in the sun until 4 and then finding a local spot for dinner, maybe a movie and some shopping...will probably have to be changed a little.....

Don't get me wrong - I love me some minnie mouse -- but how wierd to think that we will be taking "family" vacations instead of "couple" vacations?! Ahh!
We have made a deal though, at least ONE "couple" vacation a year -- even if its only a long 4 day weekend! Gotta keep the spark right?! :)

Anyway...I can't wait to be HERE for a week (this time the summer vacation happens to fall on my birthday week - I am hoping to also milk a birthday weekend make-up trip out of him later this summer -- I mean after all -- it might be the last one for a while! :) )

1 comment:

Susan Harper said...

Yes, you need to keep up the couple weekends to give little bean some "Mimi Time"