Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Homestudy Study Study Study Study Study....


       

Here we go!  The first set of paperwork for our home study was even bigger than we expected.  (Shocker.)  

We are slowly chipping away document by document.

It has been a little overwhelming, to be honest.  Like, uh - are we sure??  I mean sure we are sure - but are we sure?  Yes.  We have no idea how this is going to work out, how the story will be written --but we know that this is God's plan for our family - and he hasn't failed us yet, and He won't start now.  He goes before us.  He knows the end of the story.  And we are choosing to trust him in the [paperwork] process.

We have claimed this song for the last few weeks -- and I think this will end up being the anthem for our adoption.  

You split the sea so I could walk right through it. 
You drown my fears in perfect love.
You rescued me so I can stand and say - 
I am a child of God.








No comments: