Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas

Skylar's First Christmas

Obviously was way more fun for us that it was for her - although - we did have a very happy smiley girl on Christmas day! It was a full 3 days of family. I am so very thankful to have had Nate home for three days - even though the weeks leading up to Christmas were really tough with him working so much. I am so truly thankful for his job and how it allows me to stay home with our sweet little joybell! :)

We had Christmas with Nate's Jacksonville family on Wednesday night before they headed to Virginia. Skylar went to church for the first time on Christmas Eve (she behaved like an angel!) Followed by our annual Christmas Eve family party at my parents. Christmas morning we spent at home all together just soaking up the time as our new family of three - Skylar was WAAAAAY spoiled from EVERYONE! She just kept grinning all morning - I think she was excited about all her new clothes! :) Everyone was exhausted when our three day weekend was over - but we are all so very blessed and happy! Looking forward to what the next year holds!

As much fun as I had this year - I know next year will be even more fun!! :0)







No comments: