Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lately



Lately, I have REALLY REALLY REALLY been enjoying this new schedule!! I feel like I have SO MUCH TIME! I have been cooking almost every night - trying new recipes - (maybe a post on this later?!) - making it to the gym - in the EVENINGS - watching the shows I like - ONE THE NIGHTS THEY AIR -I mean - who would have thouht you can do things during the WEEK!?!?!?

Nate has been so helpful around the house lately, even reinstalling our sprinkler system "brain" (which yes, this became a disaster when a pipe busted and we watered the entire neighborhood for 3 hours while trying to locate the JEA shutoff valve - conveniently buried under 5 inches of our yard....but I digress) - cleaning the pool, helping with dishes - I mean heavens - it's nice to have a hubby who is getting SLEEP!! It's like he's a different person - and I. Am. Loving. It.

Anyway - we have gotten so much done during the week - we are actually able to enjoy the weekends!! At the beach or in the yard! The picture is my pretty new flower bed from a couple of weeks ago - and I am happy to report they are still ALIVE! Hallaluyer. :)

I can't wait to post some more pictures of our upcoming projects around the house! :)

No comments: